Saturday, November 03, 2007

Beware of VOTF, SNAP and CTLNYC Media’s “Forsaken” Documentary

Beware of VOTF, SNAP and CTLNYC Media’s “Forsaken” Documentary

We all know that VOTF and SNAP are homosexual or leftist front organizations trying to hurt the Catholic Church.

However, I just learned from a friend that the group called CTLNYC Media which is supposedly making a film about VOTF and SNAP activities is not to be trusted. A spokesperson for the film was "fabricating his identity" and “behave[d] erratically.”

The people involved with VOTF, SNAP and CTLNYC Media all need to make a sincere repentance and go to confession

As my friend said:

“All in all, it's a three ring circus and something stinks about it and if I were you, I'd steer clear of it.”

All Catholics should beware of VOTF, SNAP and CTLNYC Media. Please read the email below for more details.

Fred


Hi Fred,

I think I can shed some light. About a year and a half ago, I got a phone call from somebody who told me he was making a film about VOTF and SNAP activity who were unjustly accusing a monsignor of hiding, aiding and abetting a pedophile who I believe was the parochial vicar in the parish.

At some point, parochial vicar admitted to abusing the young girl to the monsignor who then turned him into the diocese, who called the police, etc. It turns out it was two lay teachers who knew about the situation and let the victim be further abused for quite some time before they took an action on it. My recollection is vague about how long these teachers knew but I want to say it was around a year. (Shockingly, the diocese is still employing these teachers!)

When the two teachers finally told the parents, the monsignor was notified and diocese and police were called.

Anyhow, Clohessey got into the picture and you will not be surprised to learn that he drummed up some small town shanty upper butt crack yahoos who were parishioners in the parish to go after - not the teachers mind you - but the monsignor.

This crew has been disrupting religious services for years and generally creating havoc. One of Clohessey's representatives who were riling this crew of parishioners up to disrupt religious services, etc., subsequently got arrested for public sexual perversion. Pot, meet the kettle!

I believe Clohessey, SNAP and VOTF tucked their tail between their legs and ran but the crew of parishioners continued to support the teachers who hid the situation - while going after the monsignor.

Typical nonsense. Luckily, as is typical, the monsignor has a good solid base of parishioners who are loyal to him and who are defending him through the injustices.

The person making the documentary that contacted me I later realized was fabricating his identity but at that time, I thought he was doing a noble thing and I still wanted to help.

I got some other high level people to review the situation and while they were interested, they wanted to know more details before they got involved. As I was trying to get those details, among the details, people wanted to know the actual real identity of the individual making the flick.

I had already arranged a meeting with some reputable Catholic leaders to help and as the meeting got closer, I called the "producer" and told him I was aware that he was not who he said he was and I had known that for a long time, that I was still supportive of the project but in no way could I let a meeting take place with other people unless he was going to reveal his true identity.

At that point, the man started to behave erratically. His behavior got wildly caustic and accusatory and I and my colleagues exited, stage right. Don't know who, what, when, where or why - but as a word to the wise, I would let the offer from CTL pass on by if I were you.

Blessings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home